You can get EPP code at HostGator either by calling them or simply following these steps:
1. Login to your HostGator domain management portal.
2. Go to the "Domains" tab.
3. Click on the domain name in question.
4. Hover your mouse over the icons on the left and click Domain Locking:
5. On the Domain Locking page, toggle the button to the Locking OFF position to unlock the domain and click Save Domain Locking to save the changes:
6. Click the Request Your EPP Key button to obtain your Auth code.
You will get an email with your domain authorization code in just a few minutes.
All you have to do now is to enter your domain EPP code in Hostinger Domain Transfer page when prompted.
Note! Keep in mind that before transferring your domain name, you must do the following:
1. Unlock your domain name
2. Disable domain protection (you need to show WhoIs details).